Increasing awareness about the health benefits of fish consumption is determined to further enhance the overall market development of the Fish Market
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, estimates that the Fish Farming Market size is estimated at $305.43 billion in 2021 and will grow at a CAGR of 5.1% over the coming period. predicts. 2022-2027. Fish farming is a type of aquaculture in which fish are produced in a controlled environment to be sold as food. Aquaculture, often known as fish farming, is the practice of raising, breeding, and rearing fish species. Aquaculture is the process of raising fish commercially in tanks, ponds, or other enclosed spaces. It is an important part of the food production process. Overfishing has been addressed through fish aquaculture. Many people’s cultural traditions include fish. They contain a lot of proteins, fatty acids, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and important trace elements. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its key segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and competitors, key players and more.
Click here to view the full report summary:
This IndustryARC report on the Aquaculture Market highlights the following areas:
1. Asia-Pacific dominated the Fisheries Market in 2021 due to the increasing consumption of fish among people in this region. The final report will provide the scope of the Fish Farming Market for various regions.
2. Technological advancement in Fisheries has been identified to aid the market growth of the Fisheries Market report. Rising water pollution is set to create obstacles for the Fish Farming Market.
3. A detailed analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Fish Farming Market report.
Want to know more relevant information? Click here:
1. Based on type of Fish Farming market Salmon, Shellfish, Tuna, Finfish, Milkfish, Tilapia etc. The fish segment had the largest share in the fishery market. Finfish is an excellent source of antioxidants and prevents cancer. Finfish offers health benefits, as its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids can help lower levels of omega-6 fatty acids and LDL cholesterol, which can build up in the arteries, boosting the fish market.
2. Asia-Pacific dominated the Fish Farming market with a major share of 46% in 2021. This is attributed to the increasing demand for fish farming due to its lucrative business in this region. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the Asia Pacific, the aquaculture sector in the Asia Pacific region remains robust and strong.
3. Based on the environmental market, Fisheries are classified as Freshwater, Marinewater and Saltwater. In the Aquaculture market, the freshwater segment accounted for the largest share in 2021 due to less reuse of aquatic systems driving the demand for this system. Freshwater aquaculture is the practice of using ponds, reservoirs, lakes, rivers, and other inland waterways to raise and reproduce aquatic organisms for commercial purposes.
The top 5 players in the fishing industry are:
1. Alpha Group
2. Cooke Aquaculture Inc.
3. Lerøy seafood group
4. Mowi ASA
5. Thai Union Group PCL
Click on the link below to get the Fisheries Market report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. Produces more than 500 unique market reports every year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply contact the IndustryARC team. Not only can you get your preferred market report from the website, but you can also get personalized help on specific reports.
A. Aquafeed Market
B. Urban Farmers Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: