According to a new report, the global insect repellent market is classified by insect type as mosquito, bug, fly repellent and others.
– Aniket Kadam
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, United States, Oct. 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — In a new report, “Insect Repellent Market by Insect Type and Product Type: Global Opportunity,” published by Allied Market Research According to Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026,” the global insect repellent market is expected to reach USD 9,615.7 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2026. The report provides extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments. , top investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s five forces and competitive scenario.
Request a Free PDF Sample of this Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5595
Increasing consumer awareness about insect-borne diseases and various government initiatives to reduce the harmful effects of insects is driving the growth of the global insect repellent market. However, the presence of toxic chemicals including DEET in mosquito repellent products is hindering the market growth. On the other hand, increasing demand for plant-based repellents and the creation of commercial repellent products containing plant-based ingredients will provide new opportunities in the next few years.
Earth’s global temperature has continued to rise since the last few years and is expected to increase further in the coming years, high temperatures create optimal conditions for mosquitoes to breed and increase their activity levels. Thus, the effects of increased global warming will directly affect the increase in mosquito populations, resulting in an increase in the popularity of products designed to repel them. Key market players are consistently engaged in implementing effective marketing strategies aimed at promoting various mosquito repellents. Companies are regularly involved in creating awareness among people through various awareness campaigns and distribution of free samples.
The global insect repellent market is segmented by insect type into mosquito, bug, fly repellent and others. The mosquito repellent segment dominated the market with the largest share in 2018 and is expected to exhibit significant growth during the insect repellent market forecast period. Increasing number of mosquito-borne diseases that facilitate the breeding of mosquitoes and global warming are the major factors expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Other factors driving the market are increasing health awareness, government initiatives to control mosquitoes and affordable price of repellents. However, the presence of toxic chemicals such as DEET in various mosquito repellent products has adverse health effects, which may restrain the growth of this market. There is huge opportunity for the global repellents market due to increasing demand for plant-based repellents and increasing penetration of untapped markets in rural areas.
Several companies like Godrej have aimed to create fear in their children’s minds about contracting mosquito-borne diseases and boost sales for the “Good Knight” brand through advertising. This has resulted in increased sales of various products worldwide to prevent diseases. The impact of these innovative marketing strategies is expected to continue to drive the demand for mosquito repellents in the future.
Need a discount? Get Exclusive Discount & Free Consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5595
Top market players in the global insect repellent industry include Reckitt Benckiser Group, The Godrej Company, Dabur International, Johnson and Johnson, Spectrum Brands, Jyothi Labs, Swayer Ltd., Himalaya Herbals, Enesis Group, and Quantum Health.
Key Advantages of Insect Repellent Market:
○ This report presents current insect repellent market trends, estimates and quantitative analysis of global insect repellent market dynamics from 2019 to 2026 to identify prevailing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in all major regions are mapped based on market shares.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen supplier-buyer networks.
○ A comprehensive analysis of factors driving and limiting market growth is provided in the report.
○ In-depth global market analysis helps identify dominant market opportunities.
○ The report includes details of regional and global markets analysis, key players, market insect repellent market segments, application areas and growth strategies.
Reasons to Buy This Insect Repellent Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions should be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort new customers or potential partners by the demographic you’re looking for.
○ Appropriate to provide reliable and high-quality data and analysis to assist your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by better understanding areas where large corporations can intervene.
○ Reach, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by increasing and developing business potential and finding possible partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Identify new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and develop effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic insights from competitors.
○ Aircraft Protective Market Opportunities and Forecast Assessment, 2019–2026
○ Tick Repellent Market Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Forecast 2020-2027
○ Fly Traps Market is projected to reach $407.90 Mn by 2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is the full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of Market Research Reports and Business Intelligence Solutions. AMR aims to provide business insights and consulting to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas.
Pawan Kumar, CEO of Allied Market Research, leads the organization to deliver high-quality data and insights. We have professional corporate relationship with various companies which helps us to learn market data which helps us to create accurate research data tables and confirms the highest accuracy in our market forecasting. Every piece of information presented in the reports published by us is obtained through primary interviews with senior executives of leading companies in the respective domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
send us an email
Visit us on social media:
What makes us different? – Allied Market Research